Analyze Your Business With 40 Standard Reports
To truly grow your business you need to make decisions based on good data, not assumptions. Neto comes with over 40 standard reports to help you understand your customer base, tailor your marketing and drive profit growth.
- Sales Reports, including Profit By Order, sales by SKU and sales by shipping method
- Stock Management Reports, Out of Stock Notifications and Demand Forecast Reports
- Accounting Reports, including Sales Summary, Returns & Refunds, Aged Receivables
- Customer Reports, including Sales by Customer, Sales by Order, Custom Field
- Staff Reports, including Picker Performance Report, Staff User Log
- Plus a whole lot more!
Or, Dive Deeper With Neto Analytics Studio™
Need more powerful analytics and insights? The Neto Analytics Studio add-on pulls all of your data together into the one place to deliver unparalleled business intelligence, alerts and automation that will drive profitability.
Deep Level Product Analytics
Understand the performance of your product without hours of juggling spreadsheets. Pull up the data and insights you need quickly and easily from your dashboard in Neto’s retail management platform so you can manage inventory efficiently, make data-driven pricing decisions, understand seasonal buying trends, and increase your bottom line.
- Measure and analyze performance across product categories, segments, and individual SKUs
- Increase average order value with actionable product bundling recommendations
- Get a detailed picture of your most profitable products and which are hurting your bottom line
- Maximize the value of your product data with advanced analytics and reporting tools designed specifically for retailers like you
Cost of Goods Sold Reporting
Avoid the blind spots created by a lack of understanding your Cost of Goods Sold (COGS). Simply assign cost information for individual products in your dashboard to produce reports and analytics that helps you make data-driven marketing and pricing decisions.
- Monitor key KPIs such as gross margin that rely on Cost of Goods Sold data
- Easily determine if you are spending too much money marketing low gross margin items
- Quickly act on opportunities to allocate more ad spend to high margin products
- Get a clearer picture of how to improve performance and increase gross profit
Customer Value Analytics
Lifetime value (LTV) of a customer is one of the most important indicators of profit potential and usually one of the the hardest metrics to calculate. Neto Analytics Studio delivers vital customer-centric metrics such as lifetime value and repeat rate that help you understand and optimize purchase behavior.
- Discover which channels and campaigns generate the highest customer lifetime value and have the lowest customer acquisition cost
- Receive and act on valuable insights regarding customer purchase behavior, lifetime value, and more
- Optimize marketing spend for profitability with advanced customer analytics at multiple levels of granularity
- Leverage more than 20 unique customer segments in your email campaigns and advertising efforts by easily exporting segments as lists
Business Performance Management
Save countless reporting hours every week with Neto Analytics Studio. Centralize data from your sales channels, website analytics and marketing platforms into one source-of-truth, which automatically aggregates and presents the data you need to understand your business performance.
- Powerful filters let you segment performance data by device type, geography, day of the week, or channel
- Get insights into seasonal trends and patterns by using our calendar picker to quickly and efficiently adjust your report’s date range
- Automatically generate valuable information about channel profitability, return on ad spend, and product profitability
- Incorporate administrative metrics such as shipping revenue, refunds, and sales tax to get an even more comprehensive view of ecommerce performance
A steady flow of accurate operating information is key to helping you achieve your business goals. Neto Analytics Studio’s powerful reporting functionality puts you in the driver's seat. Build, schedule, and automatically send robust reports with ease ensuring the key areas of your business have the data they need to perform.
- Automatically compile and send daily performance snapshots, weekly updates, and monthly ecommerce reports
- Heighten communication within your teams and save tonnes of time
- Create high-quality custom reports using multiple data sources
- Deliver interactive and printer-friendly reports in just a few clicks