Simplify your inventory
Manage stock from the same platform you use to run your online, retail, eBay and Amazon store.
Neto inventory is integrated with our ecommerce, point-of-sale and marketplace solutions. Keep inventory in sync across all your sales channels.
Multiple locations, one account
Add new warehouses or outlets at the click of a button while accounting for stock in each location individually.
Keep track of your stock with real-time data across all of your locations.
Order stock based on trends
Neto makes ordering from your favourite suppliers quick and easy
Buy locally or internationally
Neto supports real-time currency conversion, enabling you to place purchase orders for your suppliers, no matter where they are trading in the world.
Flexible stock receipting
Mark purchase orders as received in full, or split your orders to record stock as it arrives from your supplier.
Purchase orders done right
Quickly add multiple products to a purchase order from a product list, inventory report or outstanding sales orders.
Inventory accounting made easy
Extend the power of Neto inventory with our native Xero accounting integration. Automatically sync purchase bills, suppliers, stock adjustment journals and more.
For those not using Xero, leverage a range of financial reports for manual entry into your chosen accounting platform.
- Certified Xero integration
- Syncs data automatically
- Inbuilt stock movement, stock valuation, cost of goods sold and sales reports
Unparalleled stock insights
- Understand your true margin with a perpetual inventory system that automatically tracks average cost
- Anticipate purchasing with demand forecasting and low stock reports
- Track the value of your stock on hand across all your sales channels in real time
- Stocktake without having to close your doors to business
- Run multiple stocktake events simultaneously
- Print stocktake sheets or use a tablet to mobilise your workforce and get the job done
Start your trial today
No fees. No credit card. No risk.