Why a unified ecommerce tech stack?
We consolidate the key components of B2B and multichannel ecommerce into a single unified platform, simplifying the complexity of scaling an ecommerce business, and empowering our customers to focus on growth.Try Neto
The ROI impact of a unified ecommerce stack
Increased Revenue Potential
Neto empowers businesses to seize new revenue opportunities. Whether it’s expanding to new sales channels or improving conversions on existing channels.
Reduced Operational Costs
Neto helps businesses reduce costs and improve efficiency by automating labor-intensive and manual processes and offering customer self-service options.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
Neto consolidates the key components of B2B and multichannel ecommerce (sales channels, inventory, and order management), into a single integrated platform, delivering better value for money.
Run your online store
Neto empowers retailers and wholesalers to build class-leading, fully-featured online stores that are scalable, responsive, and secure.
- Ability to design a highly immersive B2B or B2C shopping experience powered by a secure and reliable commerce engine.
- Search features you expect in an enterprise solution including: Search-as-you-type, search suggestions, relevant results and customisable search filters.
- Clear-cut checkout designed with industry best practices, allowing your customers to complete their sale with ease.
- Integrated with leading payment providers - Afterpay, Stripe, Apple Pay, Google Pay and more.
Sell on multiple channels
Neto empowers retailers and wholesalers to sell on leading marketplaces and social networks like eBay, Amazon Kogan, Catch and Facebook. Keep stock, pricing and orders in sync across all channels.
- Bulk marketplace listing.
- Automated multichannel inventory syncing.
- ASIN creation for Amazon.
- Motor parts and BOPIS compatibility for eBay.
- Competitor pricing review and repricing (via 3rd party app).
- Multiple location and fulfillment management.
Pick, Pack and Ship Orders
Neto empowers retailers and wholesalers to improve accuracy and speed up order shipping with barcode inventory receipting, picking, packing and shipping label printing.
- Mobile barcode scan, pick and pack orders.
- Manage quotes, backorders and pre-orders.
- Manage returns and credits.
- Batch print order documentation including invoices, pick slips and dispatch dockets.
- Batch print shipping labels.
- Native integration with leading shipping carriers including Australia Post, Fastway, TNT, Couriers Please and more.
- Brand your shipments with brand logos on labels, customized packing slips, send branded tracking emails, etc.
- Dropship on behalf of other retailers under their brand.
- Provide different shipping options at checkout and across sales channels.
Neto empowers retailers and wholesalers to make smarter purchasing decisions and streamline the management of inventory across all sales channels.
- Automated purchasing based on stock forecast reporting.
- Accurate landed cost calculations for internationally purchased stock.
- Automated dropshipping and cross-docking.
- Advanced support for bundles, kits and variants.
- Flexible inventory cycle counting.
- Stock valuation and variance reporting.
Why you won’t find anything like Neto
|We’re unlike your traditional ecommerce platform||We’re unlike your traditional ERP system|
|Shopping cart and back-office focused||Purpose-built for retailers and wholesalers|
|We don’t rely on 3rd party add-ons||Low risk, low cost solution|
|Built for Australian retailers and wholesalers||We’ll get you fully set-up in 60 to 90 days|
|Only the best ecosystem of add-ons and partners||Highly configurable, no heavy customisation|
Hundreds of world class add-ons and integrations
We have curated an add-on ecosystem for growing retailers and wholesalers
B2B and B2C in one
"Neto Inventory is synced across the retail and wholesale sides of the business, plus it means I can easily raise purchase orders, it automates stock adjustment, helps with stock take and anticipates stock level issues."
- Amanda Beswick, Owner & Founder
Built for omnichannel growth
"Our website business has increased from 5-10 per cent of the business to 50 per cent. But it’s more than just traffic, Neto makes it easy for us to spot business trends and insights and simplifies our marketing strategies.”
-Jeff Willis, Business owner
Retail scale & optimisation
“Neto lets us easily take the business to the next level so that we don’t lose focus on what we’re good at – designing and selling bikes. And because Neto is scalable, we can be confident that we can grow our business without changing platforms”
-James van Rooyen, Business Owner
Make the switch and watch your business soar
Start your 14-day free trial - no credit card. No commitment. No feesTry Neto Today