Partner Sales Manager
After working with small businesses for most of his career, Dom's a bit of a retail fanatic. And since starting with Neto in 2015, he's been able to help them run their businesses better. With his wealth of experience in B2B and retail sales, leadership, and strategic partnerships, Dom's committed to the success of Neto customers and the partners that help them get there.
CEO & Founder
Stuffed with Plush Toys
A self-confessed 'Serial Ecommerce Propellor Head', Wayne has run several online businesses since 2002. Most recently, selling an online niche toy store that he built from the ground up for 4-time-multiples within 3 days of listing the sale. He's a massive Neto fan, and a dream customer for any agency working in the retail industry.
Trevor has spent his life immersed in technology. He specialises in the development and commercialisation of custom built software applications and systems for business and consumers alike. Nowadays, as COO of Dynamic Creative, Trevor works with retailers and their agencies to automatically create high performing Google Shopping and Search campaigns.
BD Coaching Manager
Rikke is Sendle’s resident Neto expert with over six years of experience in business and partnership development. She is passionate about assisting merchants with the ‘last mile’. In her time at Sendle, Rikke has helped businesses, from start-ups to established, achieve greater success by providing them with a simple, reliable and affordable delivery solution.
Head of Partnerships
ZipMoney | ZipPay
With over 10 years experience in eCommerce & retail, Maclean has sat on both sides of the fence. From building his own online business to six-figure revenue, to working across multiple areas within Zip & eWAY he has helped businesses go from micro to enterprise to enable omnichannel payment experiences.
- What makes Neto Australia's ONLY all-in -one retail management platform?
- Selling on eBay, Amazon, in-store, online, and B2B with Neto
- Why do Neto merchants sell 10x more than Shopify merchants?
- Using Neto to centralise operations and improve efficiency
- Main struggles as a retailer: eBay, Order Fulfilment Time, Listing Management
- Why we made the switch to Neto
- Results after switching to Neto: initially, mid-term, and long-term
- How we got to almost $1 million in revenue and the top ranking site for over 400 keywords
- How have customers changed the way they buy?
- What are customers now expecting of retailers?
- What are digital payments and why are they so important?
- How can retailers adapt their strategy to meet these needs?
- Sorting out your Product Feed
- Optimising your tiles & listings
- Deep-level segmentation with AdWords campaigns
- Goal Setting & Machine Learning
- What is Sendle and how does it work?
- Courier services that are cheaper than Parcel Post, guaranteed
- How merchants who don't meet minimum delivery requirements can get free courier pickups
Is there public transport nearby?
Yes! Zip HQ is a 3 minute walk from Wynyard Station and a 15 minute walk from Town Hall Station. There's also a few bus stops in the area. Just check the map below for details
Will there be food?
There'll be grazing platters on offer so you can stack a plate high with cheeses, meats, veggies, dips and more! If you have special dietary requirements, just let us know when you register.
Can I park here?
Unfortunately there's no parking onsite, however there is a Wilson Parking facility on the same street, and another on the corner of Spring St and Pitt St. There may be some street parking available, but probably best not to rely on it!
When will the presentations finish?
We'll wrap up presentations as close to 8pm as possible. After that, there'll just be question time, networking, and drinks. There's no pressure to stay if you have an early morning on Friday!
What will you have to drink?
We'll be serving beer, wine and some non-alcoholic alternatives. No fancy cocktails unfortunately!
Level 14/10 Spring St,
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Thursday, 21st of June, 2018
TIME6:00pm - 8:30pm
Register your attendance today
Spots are limited, so get in quick!