CEO & Founder
Lucky Pet Supplies
While managing a contact centre, Jeff decided to set up an eBay store as a hobby during the weeknights. Seven years on, he and his wife now run the business full time. To date, they've shipped over 100,000 eBay orders, run their own warehouse, website, bricks-and-mortar shop in Foostscray, plus a wholesale business (Flea Circus Pet Supplies).
Head of Commercial Partnerships
eBay Australia & New Zealand
Richard's goal is to enable Australian retailers to grow their business on eBay.com.au. He's successfully partnered with over 25 major retailers to launch them on eBay Australia, including Dan Murphy's, Woolworths, Sony, Lorna Jane, Saba, Sportscraft & Jeanswest.
CEO & Founder
Cardy Chung founded StreetPricer in 2016 after 13 years in online retailing and developing software for exclusive use in his eBay and online business. Prior to online retailing, Cardy was an executive in the IT industry and Board Member of an ASX-listed technology company. He holds a B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science (1st Class) with a major in Artificial Intelligence.
- What's new with eBay in 2018
- How to incorporate eBay into a retail strategy
- eBay Plus: What is it, and how to make the most of it
- eBay Guaranteed Delivery: Making eBay orders Easy
- A day in the life of a successful multi-channel retailer
- The best to manage a growing multi-channel business
- The biggest lessons learned, and the best advice for newer retailers
- Using automation to track competitor listings and reprice items
- Proven results from businesses who've switched to automated repricing
- How you can help your clients drive growth with repricing technology
Will there be food?
We'll be catering the event with an array of delicious canapes to cater for everyone. If you have special dietary requirements (gluten free, lactose intolerant etc.), just let us know when you register.
Can I park here?
Unfortunately there's no parking onsite, however there is a paid parking available in the surrounding streets. There may be some street parking available, but probably best not to rely on it!
When will the presentations finish?
We'll wrap up presentations as close to 8pm as possible. After that, there'll just be question time, networking, and drinks. There's no pressure to stay if you have an early morning on Friday!
What will you have to drink?
We'll be serving beer, wine and some non-alcoholic alternatives. No fancy cocktails unfortunately!
Gravity Co-working Space
114 William St,
Melbourne VIC 3000
Thursday, 2nd of August, 2018
TIME6:00pm - 8:30pm
Register your attendance today
Spots are limited, so get in quick!