About this add-on
Automate your shipping quoting, labelling and manifesting with our multi-carrier shipping system. Work with the following carrier:
- Allied Express
- Australian Air Express
- Australia Post eParcel
- Australia Post International
- Direct Freight
- Fastway Couriers
- Hunter Express
- Kings Transport
- NZ Courier Post
- NZ CourierPace
- Omni Parcel (Seko Logistics)
- OpenFreight - TIG
- ParcelDirect (Couriers Please)
- Startrack Express
- TNT Express
- Toll Ipec
- UBI Smart Parcel Shipper
- Want It Now
- Whip Parcel Logistics
Activating this add-on will allow you to use all of the supported Shipping Carrier add-ons.
1. Installing Neto Ship
- From the Neto cPanel, click Add-ons in the navigation menu
- On the Add-ons page, scroll down to Neto Modules > Neto Connect, and click Install
2. Installing a Carrier Label
- Select Shipping > Add new carrier label to be taken to the Carrier Label page.
- Select a carrier from the list by clicking on the Install button. This will take you to the Shipping Carrier Label Setup form. Complete and submit this form for Neto to process on your behalf.
3. Setting up a Shipping Matrix
In Neto, Shipping is split up into two sections, the Shipping Matrix and the Carrier & Label Configuration.
- The Shipping Matrix includes the shipping options that displays when the customer places an order and the rates charged to the customer for shipping.
- The Carrier & Label Configuration is the settings to submit the consignment details to the carrier.
You can also setup the Shipping Matrix yourself using our Shipping Matrix Wizard. From your Neto Control Panel, select Shipping> Add new shipping matrix
4. Generating Labels
Once activated, the buttons Auto Generate Shipping Consignment and Manually Add Shipping Consignment will appear when viewing order details in the control panel.
The buttons will display for orders with the status of Pack or Dispatched.
You can also create consignments in bulk by using the Bulk Create Consignments & Dispatch feature. To turn on bulk order processing, checkout the Batch Order Processing add-on.
Installing this app will incur an additional charge of $49 per month (ex GST) to your monthly hosting.